Subscribe to Blog via Email
Find What You’re Looking for!
- P90X3 is coming! FAQ and info on my January Test Group
- Free Kindle Book | Be A People Person by John C. Maxwell!
- What you allow is what will continue
- Whats for dinner?
- It’s Don’t Feel Bad Tuesday
- Meditation. You’re doing it WRONG!
- This is (almost) 40!
- a peek inside my mind…
- Off to the 1940’s…sometimes I time travel!
- Conquer MOUNTAINS!
- It’s like riding a bicycle…
- Letting Go – Parenting Teens
Some of my favorite blogs
Tagsavoid injuries Balance better sex calories Can't Christmas Clean Eating Cold common mistakes Core Daughter diet Eating Flu Food gym Health health benefits Healthy Cooking Hope kids Love Mom moms nutrition parenting passion Peace Recipes Religion Rest Running Season Sex Sick Sister sleep society solutions Spirituality tips To DO woman womens workout
Tag Archives: woman
It may come as a surprise to many who know me. I helped teach kindergarteners about religion. It was so long ago, it seems like another life…and in a lot of ways it was. I was young(er), newly Catholic and … Continue reading
(the ADORABLE cross stitch above is available at the Etsy store of nerdylittlestitcher) Does PMS = Hunger? I have been taking my diet/nutrition seriously at a whole new level lately and its been paying off! I’ve been … Continue reading
Warm Up America! Check out this awesome project going on at Michaels right now! My daughter, Amelia and I have pledged to crochet one section each a day for every day in January! The collection bin will be at our … Continue reading