Subscribe to Blog via Email
Find What You’re Looking for!
- P90X3 is coming! FAQ and info on my January Test Group
- Free Kindle Book | Be A People Person by John C. Maxwell!
- What you allow is what will continue
- Whats for dinner?
- It’s Don’t Feel Bad Tuesday
- Meditation. You’re doing it WRONG!
- This is (almost) 40!
- a peek inside my mind…
- Off to the 1940’s…sometimes I time travel!
- Conquer MOUNTAINS!
- It’s like riding a bicycle…
- Letting Go – Parenting Teens
Some of my favorite blogs
Tagsavoid injuries Balance better sex calories Can't Christmas Clean Eating Cold common mistakes Core Daughter diet Eating Flu Food gym Health health benefits Healthy Cooking Hope kids Love Mom moms nutrition parenting passion Peace Recipes Religion Rest Running Season Sex Sick Sister sleep society solutions Spirituality tips To DO woman womens workout
Tag Archives: Rest
you know what I hate almost as much as I hate cancer? (and you all KNOW how much I hate cancer)Навес из дерева своими руками I fucking hate anxiety and depression. (yeah, its gonna be that kind of post. I’m … Continue reading
Выравнивание земельного участка Are you recovering or just resting? Now, there is a fine line between making an excuse to skip your workout and taking a rest day. Some days we just need the mental day off, and that is healthy too, … Continue reading
There are many schools of thought when it comes to being sick and working out. A Google search will get you all sorts of varying information. It seems the general rule of thumb is the above the neck rule. If … Continue reading